1958 AC Ace Bristol
* Reg No 98VMX, Registered March ’58, Chassis no BE422, Engine no 100D2 833
* Extras include Curved screen, overdrive, rack & pinion steering, full weather equipment in as-new condition.
* Bought in October 1976.
* Full rebuild completed by David Sanderson Feb 2007, invoices and photographic record on file.
* Engine rebuild at same time to fast road spec by Tony Byford.
* Full annual service records retained on file.
* Regular weekend use each summer weekend.
* Multi Concours winner including best AC Ace Bristol at the Annual AC Owners Club annual concours.